Special Education Permission Codes

To register for a permission code for Special Education classes, please complete the forms found on the Special Education website. If you do not see a course that you need, please contact Special Education.

All students should note: the permission code forms are monitored by Special Education and permission codes are issued directly by Special Education.

Permission codes for ECS 6/5645, 6/5647 and Special Education for summer and fall 2022 will be sent out after open enrollment begins. Please see the academic schedule for those dates.

If you complete the permission code request form for spring semesters, space may not be available and you may need to take the course in summer (elementary education majors) or fall (secondary education students.

Special Education Permission Code Request forms

If you have a question regarding Special Education Permission Codes, please contact Kaitlin Lindsey, k.lindsey@utah.edu. These permission codes are not issued by UITE.


Background Checks and Permission Codes