INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS
Am I a Transfer Student?
You are a transfer student if you meet the following criteria:
- You have previously attended a regionally accredited college or university after successfully graduating from high school or obtaining your GED.
- You have not yet completed a bachelor’s degree.
Items Required for a Complete Transfer Application:
- Completed Application
- Application Fee
- Official Transcripts (from ALL regionally accredited institutions attended)
***If you have under 30 transferrable credit hours you will be required to submit:
- Official High School Transcripts (with posted graduation date)
- Official ACT or SAT Scores