Information for Transfer Students

Am I a Transfer Student? 

You are a transfer student if you meet the following criteria:

  • You have previously attended a regionally accredited college or university after successfully graduating from high school or obtaining your GED.
  • You have not yet completed a bachelor’s degree.

Items Required for a Complete Transfer Application:

  • Completed Application
  • Application Fee
  • Official Transcripts (from ALL regionally accredited institutions attended)

***If you have under 30 transferrable credit hours you will be required to submit:

  • Official High School Transcripts (with posted graduation date)
  • Official ACT or SAT Scores

General Information for Students Transferring to the U of U

State Transfer Guide


SLCC to UU Transfer Info


Transfer Guides for Salt Lake Community College Students