Thank you for submitting your Licensure application
- Your licensure application has been sent to your advisor for review and verification of license requirements.
- This can take up to 3 weeks.
- Your advisor will review and confirm all required program completions for your specific program/license.
- If you are missing a requirement your license may be delayed.
- Once your advisor has reviewed and verified your information it will be sent to the University of Utah’s licensing coordinator to be fully recommended.
- This can take up to 2 weeks.
- Once you have been fully recommended with the Utah State Board of Education you will be notified through your University of Utah email with instructions on obtaining a copy of your license. If you do not receive an email within the possible 5 week timeline please check your junk mail or contact firstname.lastname@example.org